Proud Member of OASIS
Ohio Association of Security and Investigation Services
Proud Member of Napps
National Association of Professional Process Servers
Our Process Servers Specialize In Serving Hard to Find Individuals who don't want to be Served.
Why Should you Choose Ohio Security & Investigations to Serve your Legal Documents?
01 - Licensed
Ohio Security & Investigations is licensed by the Private Investigator Security Guard Services (PISGS), a component of Ohio Homeland Security License Number # 20212100425488.
02 - Experience
We have a Team of Process Servers, and Private Investigators consisting of Retired Law Enforcement and Former Military.
Our Process Servers specialize in the “hard to serve” assignments, making routine serves even easier. We are highly experienced at locating persons that don’t want to be found. Look no further, trust the best, most professional process servers in Ohio, Pennsylvania, & West Virginia with your needs.
Standard Service $95.00
All Legal Documents can be emailed or faxed, an additional charge for printing over 25 pages at a rate of $0.15 per page. Documents can also be mailed directly to our office. We offer a Notarized Affidavit of Service Free of Charge. 1st attempt of service will be made within 72 hours.
Next Day Service $129.00
All Legal Documents can be emailed or faxed, an additional charge for printing over 25 pages at a rate of $0.15 per page. Documents can also be mailed directly to our office. We offer a Notarized Affidavit of Service Free of Charge. 1st attempt of service will be made within 24 hours.
Same Day Service $199.00
All Legal Documents can be emailed or faxed, an additional charge for printing over 25 pages at a rate of $0.15 per page. Documents can also be mailed directly to our office. We offer a Notarized Affidavit of Service Free of Charge. 1st attempt of service will be made within 3 hours.
Serving Ohio, Pennsylvania, & West Viriginia
Flat Rate Pricing • No Hidden Fees • No Notary Fees • No Credit Card Processing Fees
Questions & Answers
Can process server take pictures?
Experienced process servers know to either take pictures of the defendant with the legal documents in their vicinity or use video to confirm the individual was actively refusing service.
Do process servers wear badges?
A process server can wear a badge. As long as they're not impersonating a law enforcement officer, and there are no local laws limiting the use of badges.
Can you tell a process server to leave?
If a Process Server is at your home or place of business to serve you, by law you can ask him or her to take a hike. However, if they are there to serve legal court documents, it is better to comply with the service.
What happens if you avoid a process server?
If you are avoiding a process server, a judge may allow any legal documents to be left at your home or place of business with any competent adult.
WE PROVIDE AFFORDABLE SERVICE OF PROCESS TO THE FOLLOWING CITIES, TOWNSHIPS, VILLAGES IN OHIO, PENNSYLVANIA, & WEST VIRIGINA.
Process Server Mahoning County Ohio
- Youngstown, Canfield, Boardman, Austintown, Poland, Struthers, Campbell, Sebring, Beloit, Lowellville, New Middletown, Berlin Center, North Lima, Craig Beach, Petersburg, Maple Ridge
Process Server Trumbull County Ohio
- Champion Heights, Howland, Maplewood Park, Bolindale, South Canal, West Hill, Churchill, Yankee Lake, Orangeville, Brookfield, Mcdonald, Vienna, Leavittsburg, Masury, Newton Falls, Hubbard, Lordstown, West Farmington, Cortland, Girard, Niles, Warren
Process Server Columbiana County Ohio
- Columbiana, Lisbon, East Liverpool, East Palestine, Leetonia, Wellsville, Salineville, New Waterford, Hanoverton, Rogers, Negley, Calcutta, Homeworth, East Rochester, Summitville, Glenmoore, Lake Tomahawk, La Croft
Process Server Portage County Ohio
- Aurora, Kent, Ravenna, Streetsboro, Tallmadge, Garrettsville, Hiram, Mantua, Mogadore, Sugar Bush Knolls, Windham, Atwater, Brimfield, Charlestown, Deerfield, Edinburg, Franklin, Freedom, Nelson, Palmyra, Paris, Randolph, Rootstown, Shalersville, Suffield
Process Server Summit County Ohio
- Akron, Barberton, Cuyahoga Falls, Fairlawn, Green, Hudson, Macedonia, Munroe Falls, New Franklin, Norton, Stow, Tallmadge, Twinsburg, Boston Heights, Clinton, Lakemore, Mogadore, Northfield, Peninsula, Reminderville, Richfield, Silver Lake, Bath, Boston, Copley, Coventry, Northfield Center, Richfield, Sagamore Hills, Springfield, Twinsburg
Process Servers Stark County Ohio
- Alliance, Beach City, Bolton, Brewster, Canal Fulton, Canton, East Canton, East Sparta, Greentown, Harrisburg, Hartsville, Hills and Dales, Limaville, Louisville, Magnolia, Marlboro, Massillon, Meyers Lake, Middlebranch, Minerva, North Canton, North Industry, North Lawrence, Perry Heights, Reedurban, Richville, Robertsville, Uniontown, Waynesburg, Wilmot
Process Server Jefferson County Ohio
- Adena, Amsterdam, Bergholz, Bloomingdale, Brilliant, Dillonvale, East Springfield, Empire, Hammondsville, Irondale, Mingo Junction, Mount Pleasant, Piney Fork, Rayland, Richmond, Smithfield, Steubenville, Stratton, Tiltonsville, Toronto, Wolf Run, Yorkville, Wintersville
Process Server Ashtabula County Ohio
- Ashtabula, Conneaut, Jefferson, Geneva, Geneva-on-the-lake, Andover, North Kingsville, Orwell, Rock Creek, Edgewood, Roaming Shores
Process Server Lake County Ohio
- Waite Hill, Timberlake, Perry, North Perry, Madison, Kirtland Hills, Grand River, Perry Township, Painesville Township, Painesville, Mentor on the Lake, Mentor, Madison Township, Leroy Township, Lakeline Village, Fairport Harbor, Concord Township, Willowick, Willoughby Hills, Willoughby
Process Server Geauga County Ohio
Asm International, Auburn Township, Bainbridge Township, Burton, Chagrin Falls, Chardon, Chesterland, Concord Township, East Claridon, Huntsburg, Kirtland, Materials Park, Middlefield, Montville, Newbury, Novelty, Parkman, Russell, Russell Township, Thompson
Process Server Cuyahoga County Ohio
Bay Village, Beachwood, Bedford, Berea, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, Brookpark, Chagrin Falls, Cleveland, Euclid, Gates Mills, Independence, Lakewood, Maple Heights, North Olmsted, North Royalton, Olmsted Falls, Rocky River, Solon, Strongsville, Westlake
Process Server Carroll County Ohio
Carrollton, Dellroy, Lake Mohawk, Leesville, Magnolia, Malvern, Minerva, Pekin, Sherrodsville
Process Server Lawrence County Pennsylvania
- Bessemer, Chewton, Ellport, Ellwood City, Enon Valley, Frizzleburg, New Beaver, New Bedford, New Castle, New Castle Northwest, New Wilmington, Oakland, Oakwood, SNPJ borough, South New Castle, Volant, Wampum, West Pittsburg
Process Server Mercer County Pennsylvania
- Clark, Farrell, Fredonia, Greenville, Grove City, Hermitage, Jackson Center, Jamestown, Lake Latonka, Mercer, New Lebanon, Reynolds Heights, Sandy Lake, Sharon, Sharpsville, Sheakleyville, Stoneboro, West Middlesex, Wheatland
Process Server Clarion County Pennsylvania
Callensburg, Clarion, Crown, East Brady, Foxburg, Hawthorn, Knox, Leeper, Marianne, New Bethlehem, Rimersburg, Shippenville, Sligo, Saint Petersburg, Strattanville, Tylersburg, Vowinckel
Process Server Venango County Pennsylvania
Barkeyville, Clintonville, Cooperstown, Emlenton, Franklin, Hannasville, Hasson Heights, Kennerdell, Oil City, Pleasantville, Polk, Rouseville, Seneca, Sugarcreek, Utica, Woodland Heights